Saturday, October 2, 2010

500 word essay

In the painting “Landscape with the fall of Icarus” by Pieter Brueghel, I see the sky have difference colors, blue, orange white eta. And the sun rising behind the sea, so I can know that is the morning. The water is blue and clean. There have some litter island in the sea. And I can see some difference side of ships in the sea, maybe there are the merchant ship, carry the goods to the other city. And I also see the small boat in the middle of the sea, it maybe the fisher boat. I see some hills and mountain around the sea. And I can see a small town in the left side of the picture. It seems a nice town, because I can see many nice house and building. And in the middle part of the picture is the man standing in the area. The man look toward the sky, maybe he is thinking something was happen in his life. And his dog also looking to the sky, it might try to understand what his master thinking about. And there have many sheep around the man, so I can know he is the herd. And he is wearing a blue simple t-shirt and a raining boot. He carries the black pack and holding the stick. He seems frugal. One of the other man who wearing the white t-shirt and wearing the black cap. He is squatting in the band of the sea. Maybe he is the fisher or maybe he is thinking some bad happen in his life. He looks sad from his back. Or maybe he drop something into the water, and he try to get it black. The very middle of the picture is the ploughman. He is wearing the orange t-shirt. The buffalo is carrying the ploughshare. And the ploughman pushes the ploughshare. He seems tired, I see the field is dry, he hard to develop it. This picture seems to relate the poem that we read. I love that picture, because it organize and detail. From their clothiers and the man doing the field that we can know it take place in long time ago, and maybe happen in autumn. Because people wearing the long-sleeved t –shirt. Those things are what I can see in the printing. And I like to know more detail form the printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment